Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: My coupon is invalid

  1. #1
    Inactive Member julliams's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 3rd, 2006
    Posts
    162
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Unhappy

    I bought the Samantha DVD here in Australia via ebay and it came with a $10 off coupon. I just realised today that it is invalid and went out of date almost a year ago. I am so disappointed because I was hoping to use it at the LA store this year when we visit.

    Also I got the catalog today and there wasn't any discount coupon or code in there as I was hoping since I am a newbie to AG.

    I have sent AG an email about the invalid coupon - do you think there is any chance they will let me exchange it for a valid one?

    The truth is that I bought it from ebay here because I can't use Region 1 DVD's in my DVD player as we are Region 4 and this one had been made regionless so that we Aussies can play it. The DVD was totally new and sealed and definately not a pirated copy. I paid $30 AUD for it so it's not like I got a super cheap deal on it.

    Just venting I guess!

    Juliette

  2. #2
    Inactive Member allthingsag's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2005
    Posts
    210
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    There is a coupon for $10 off that is valid on line until 1/31/06. The number is 146831. You enter it where the catalog code would be.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member julliams's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 3rd, 2006
    Posts
    162
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks Allthingsag,
    I know that I can enter the codes online but I will be purchasing at the actual store so I don't know if I can do that. Would I just quote them a code??? Do they accept that in person or do they need an actual coupon?

    I looked at my catalogue and it just says INTLP where the Keycode# is so I'm guessing that just means International Purchaser.

    Sorry to be harping on about this but my daughter and I intend on buying 2 dolls, outfits for dolls and possibly one for my daughter herself so every little bit helps!

    Juliette

  4. #4
    Inactive Member dianasmama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2004
    Posts
    1,086
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Even the new Felicity coupon will be expired by the time AGPLA opens. It expires on January 30. I really doubt that they will extend the coupon for you, even due to your overseas circumstances.

    Laurie

  5. #5
    Inactive Member julliams's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 3rd, 2006
    Posts
    162
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm thinking that too Laurie but I figured it was worth a try!

    Juliette

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Skittl1321's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2005
    Posts
    1,310
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You never know with American girl. You should bring the coupon with you just in case and explain the issue to a Personal shopper- see what they can do.

    I have frequently bought new DVDs at stores that have expired coupons in them (not just AG)- it's the nature of not buying things the day they come out.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member dianasmama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2004
    Posts
    1,086
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The thing is, for her size of purchases, she'd really be better off getting a 10% code that she could use. (since the $10 off is only for one item)

    Does anyone have the actual "catalog" with the code that she could take into the store with her, and maybe they'd let her use the 10% off new shopper code? Sorry, but I don't have one for you.

    Laurie

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Skittl1321's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2005
    Posts
    1,310
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That's a good idea dianasmama. I forgot that you could bring the actual catalog in. Maybe we can find one for her!

    (Unfortunately, I haven't gotten a catalog with a discount in years)

  9. #9
    Inactive Member anniebeez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 21st, 2006
    Posts
    280
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I took my Samantha movie coupon and the receipt from the store I bought it at to the AG Chicago store and they honored it. This was right after Christmas. I don't know if this would work for you.
    ~Annie

  10. #10
    Inactive Member judiaci's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2003
    Posts
    2,354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    When are you going to LA?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •